Monday, June 7, 2010

sleeping with spiders

I have an uneasiness brewing in my veins that has overwhelmed me with the wickedness of the bleeding progress of our species.

I have a sordid inclination that leads me toward believing that if I sleep with my eyes closed that spiders will crawl inside me and gnaw at my organs from the inside out.

I have an irrational fear that if I tried to tell you how lovely you are that you’d laugh heartily in my face only before taking another shot of Jack.

I have a hunch that you are never coming back to this town, to this bed, to this love. And that’s okay because I’m better off sleeping with spiders.

1 comment:

PeerMurphy said...

As far as I know both the treatment are so great and such good to remove the veins of the body. The treatment is painless and that is excellent.
spider veins