Saturday, May 22, 2010

this is goodbye

I watch,
helpless,
as the beast tears
your flesh from the bone.

While the blood gushes
from your countless wounds,
I scream in silence
as you’re being eaten alive.

A mix of blood and saliva
drips off the teeth of the beast,
into your eyes,
blinding you.

Snarling and shredding of skin,
The beast has taken you over;
there is no return, for it has begun
to claw at your heart and brain.

All I can do is watch,
as the beast is set to devour you;
you could get away,
if only you’d try.

But no, you’re not a victim,
you're quite content with being eaten alive.
I’ll leave you now, just like she’ll leave your rotting carcass
when she’s done sucking you dry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the beginning I knew what the imagery was about, then it's revealed to assure me that what I'm imagining is right....I like it. A LOT.
;)